Oye vey! Its Friday. As in start of the weekend, lil chilly start, but high of 72 Friday. Linking up with the lovely 5 on Friday ladies and here we go:
- In one week, I get to finally meet IRL Jenn & P!nky!!! Umm yes, this epic blate of blates is happening and I get to celebrate Jenn's nuptials! I am beyond excited. And its my first time in DC and I have been in extra need of a little getaway.
- Stress, as in its about to do me in. Yesterday, for instance, I was doing fine, hanging in my office trying to get some work done, when bam! You know that feeling you get, watering mouth, hot flash, lightheaded, and yup off I ran to the bathroom. And I had to use the 3rd floor since our ladies' room was out. And the contents of my stomach swirled away in the belly of the 3rd floor porcelain goddess. With that, I sent myself home. I don;t know if it was food related, stress related or a combo of both, but today I'm at work, but glad the 2nd floor potty is back in action.
- Sunshine. So after I woke up from my I just upchucked sleep, I looked outside and it was gorgeous. I thought perhaps some fresh air would help and some vitamin d. So I walked my butt outside with my laptop to try to work. It was gorgeous, Happy sun, warmth on my face.... yeah I made it 1.5 second before the quesiness came back and I walked by my butt back inside, but man that few seconds felt great!
- I have been on the perfect shoe hunt. I need some good summer shoes that can take me from office to out and I just cannot find what I want. I just cannot get into the block chunk heel that is apparently in right now. It just looks so heavy, and clunky and well not me. Anyone with me? Anyone found a great summer shoe that just think I need?
- Easter. It may just be my favorite holiday. Ok, it is my favorite. I love that it in Spring, little girls in frilly dresses, hats and gloves, pearls. I love egg dying and egg hunting. I love Easter baskets and still make them and like to get one. I love Easter vigil, all things about the coming of Christ, the Resurrection and the Ascension. Its just my kinda day. Do you have any Easter traditions?
That's it ya'll. Sorry been so sparse this week.