Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Chocolate Makes it Better

Yeah, so sorry I was MIA yesterday. I just had no desire, energy or time to blog. I would say it was because I had a fabu weekend, but alas I mostly did some of this.


As did the pups. I was just exhausted, so I slept. And then I felt like poo Sunday, so I slept some more. I did what I like to call championship sleeping. I think I probably slept at least 10 hours each day.

I did have some fun. Friday was gorgeous here in Texas. So, we headed to a local joint called the Bearded Lady and had some grub and someone had some beer.

Saturday, post sleep-session, there was a dinner trip to Kona Grill, where someone had some sushi.

Sunday, post sleep-session, someone made me Dijon-pesto salmon.

As for the rest of the weekend and my life? I am mourning Duke's loss and the bust of my bracket, but oh well cause who saw Mercer coming?





 And, I was so excited because my iHome died. Ok, so that is not what got me excited. I have been working musicless for about 3 weeks. 3 long, quiet weeks. So, I finally invested in bluetooth speaker. Meet Mini Jawbox. Isn't she cute? And there is dead iHome. Notice she thinks its 6:35am? Yeah its not. And she is perpetually stuck in some Tejano station, so alas, my Jambox rocks! I have my Kiss FM in the morning and my tunes all day via my ipod or phone!

Well, I know its not exciting, but its me. Up this week, more MSJ drafting and mediation prep. Oh, and Spring may creep its pretty little head in here.


4 comments:

  1. Chocolate does make it better and so does sushi.

    I hate working without music too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad you got all rested up this weekend--sometimes you just need a re-charge.
    I'll ignore the fact that you like Duke....I'm pretending that part doesn't exist :)
    YAY for workout music again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a lazy weekend for us too. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots and lots of chocolate will make it better! Chocolate can fix anything:) Hate to say it, but we were happy to see Duke lose - only because we are Mercer fans:) It was a big deal for our little small town team to beat such a giant. Which then turned into a loss to Tennessee. But, oh well. They had their moment of glory - it was all everyone here was talking about over the weekend! Enjoy having your music back. Chocolate can make it better, but chocolate AND music? Well, that's a good combo!:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...