| Apparently, my inner Blue Steel |
He comes towards, me, slows to an almost stop and stares at me. Yes, its me. That girl who works down the hall from you. Yes, hi, I see you waiving, ok now please don't roll down your window.... I now I am standing here in the middle of the street, a little disheveled waiting on Chloe to poop, but must you stop and stare?
Ah, you have moved on. Ok, well now I know its inevitable that we will have an awkward exchange at work. So, nope not going to enjoy my bowl of chocolate Fiber One (which you must try) and almond milk. Nope, not one bit because I know about 7:32 you will be in my office to have an exchange about seeing me.
And yes, it just happened. You came on in and said was that you with your little dogs? (kinda in the wicked witch of the west voice, like "and you little dog too"). So, yes I go outside of my house with my hair not done, make up half on, shirt untucked in purple tennis shoes to walk my dogs.
| Exhibit A |
| My family at dinner Sunday (Me, Mom, Gram, Bro) |
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! Seeing your boss in public is just EEEEK!
ReplyDeleteLOVE those shoes though.
Hope he was kind and not rude, like men usually are!
xoxo