Monday, November 4, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up & Exciting News

I feel like I did so much this weekend,  but have so little to show for it... as in pictures....

My good friend K at Clark Weekend
Friday evening le guy and I attended a TCU event. The office I used to work for puts it on every year and its so much fun. This year was a murder mystery theme. There was good food, good friends, and some dancing. The after party proceeded at a local dive bar, and when I say dive I mean kinda raunchy and looks likes its a less than desirable establishment from the outside, but inside? Fun and friends! If you live in Fort Worth, you know all about VIP's.




Mom and I on the field at halftime
Saturday was some more Frog football... now if we could just win that would be great. This was TCU's Annual Pink Out game. Did you know TCU was the first school to do a pink out game? Yup! Trendsetters I know. Post game was very low key, as in I was in bed by 10pm.
 

Sunday was a BUSY day. Church, gym and then mouse proofing the house. We closed up all my foundation vents, and tested the patience of le guy when dealing with me and home improvement projects. So, three drills and some zip ties later, we are ready to keep out the rodents. That night we had Chinese and watched Monsters University. Yes, I love this movie and yes I love animated films.


But, me, I have some  news and I need you help. I am so blessed to have been nominated as one of Fort Worth Most Beautiful Women. Eeek, I know! So I need y'all to hop on over to Fort Worth, Texas Magazine and vote for me. The top 10 will be featured in the January issue. And... if you need some others to vote for, might I suggest my good friend and former pageant girl Melissa McLaughlin and Bridget Shelton or the current Miss Fort Worth Rachel Garrett. This is truly an honor and well, Ive got nothing to lose so go and vote and vote often!

8 comments:

  1. LOVE that movie, so cute!

    Girlie you are gorgeous, just gorgeous!!!

    VOTED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! You're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are totally going to get a spot in the Top 10, pretty girl! You are GORGEOUS! So proud of you:)

    And, I'll have you know, there is no shame in loving kid's movies. I am dying to see Monster's University:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Im so excited for you I will vote my ass off! YAY my friend is so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, gorgeous picture!! Good luck and I'll be voting. Oh and le guy is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We must have been on the same wavelength because I watched Monsters University this weekend, too. LOVED it! :)
    I went over and voted!! Congrats--that's SO exciting!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...