Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Musings

My weekend was a whirlwind. My mom came in to help me finish unpacking and clean out my old apartment and well, just hang out.

Saturday, post workout, she came in and we headed out in search of the perfect rug and curtain and well anything else I saw that I just "had to have." Who knew rug shopping could be such a beating!

I looked, and looked and looked some more. People, seriously... I know its a rug, but its The Rug. The Rug that will be in my living room and it needs to be perfect.

So here it is:

I promise to post more picture soon, but this was just suck a feat...

In other weekend news, I am sure those of you in the DFW are have heard of the passing of Kidd Kraddick. For those of you elsewhere, he was a legend in radio here and all over. I listened to him every morning since I was in grade school, carpooling. It is such a huge loss for not only radio, but for the thousands of kids he helps with his non-profit Kidd's Kids. Each November he took terminally ill children to Disneyland for a week. All-expenses paid for the child and their family to have a once in a lifetime vacation where there were no worries, just fun. This man was amazing and will be missed. My mornings will never be the same. So in his words:

Keep Looking Up, Cause that's where it all is.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I was SO sad to hear about Kidd's passing. He seemed like such a genuinely nice, caring person. My heart goes out to his family - especially his daughter. So, so sad:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the rug. So gorgeous.

    I wrote a post about Kidd today. It's just soooo sad.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...