Monday, April 1, 2013

It's April {Fools}

I would tell you all about my fabu Easter weekend, but instead I will show you incredibly cute pictures of the newest member of my family.

Meet Sophie Diane, the pugeranian (aka 1/2 pug 1/2 pomeranian)

 


 
This is my favorite. This is Chloe, She was all like what the heck did you bring into this house? She stared her down, said this is my house, my mommy and I will show you whose boss. And then proceeded to lick Sophie to death in pure puppy love.

4 comments:

  1. Eeeeeek! I could just eat her up. That little face is TOO cute for words! Glad to hear that she and Chloe are getting along. They need matching BFF Coach collars:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG How cute! I have never seen a puppy like that! I use to have a dog named Sophie, great name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg that little one is EVERYTHING! :) SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...