Friday, October 26, 2012

Back in Action Friday's Letters

Photobucket

Yes, I am back! Still tired, exhausted and stressed, but I have just a minute to catch you all up on my week via Friday's Letters.

Dear Hubs - Yes, the Rockettes are coming to Dallas and yes we are going, I know you are thrilled! Dear LM - We deserve wine, champagne, vodka and a bubble bath after the week we have had! Dear Work - Whoa there, let's just remember I am only one woman who can only accomplish so many things in a day. Dear Body - Yeah, let's get it together, as in I know I'm 30, but I'm only 30 so work correctly. Dear Chloe - You cannot come to work with mommy or daddy, I know you want to just so you can cuddle all day,  but we have to work for your kibble, so stay out of the car in the morning. Dear Friends - I need you. I need some fun in my life. Dear Weekend - So ready for you and excited for Steeplechase. Yay for formal dresses and dancing (and yummo breakfast buffet) Dear Trial prep - you.suck.the.life.out.of.everyone. Dear People in this office who will remain nameless - Get it, just get it ok? Dear Fall - Thank you for arriving! I am doning my black suede boots and purple (Go Frogs) sweater today complete with wool skirt! Dear runners (in our office) You all save my life and I am grateful for all the things you do! Dear Hubs - get your tux out and put those party pants on!

17 comments:

  1. I love that you say party pants :)!

    Jealous of the Rockettes, sounds amazing!

    Have fun this weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just turned 30 in August and I swear my body is all, "Oh wow, you're old now. I'm going to start aching in places I didn't know existed." Totally lame!

    And I'm so ready for the weekend too! Between my two year old and I, we've had some sort of sickness for three weeks. Yay to finally feeling better and HOPEFULLY avoiding the Sandy storm that is supposed to hit the east coast!

    Found you from the linkup. Newest follower! (we followed you on twitter last week)

    Swing by if you can!

    xo
    SEL
    growinglaughingandlovinginlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally wanna see the rockettes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing worse than coworkers who do not "get it." I feel your pain, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your website in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.

    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, superb blog!
    Here is my homepage ... Young teen abuse

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your website in Opera, it looks fine but when
    opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, superb blog!
    My website :: Young teen abuse

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hurrah! After all I got a webpage from where I can actually take useful data concerning my study and knowledge.
    Also visit my web blog - nc esc

    ReplyDelete
  8. Generally I don't learn post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to try and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, quite great post.
    Feel free to visit my homepage ... Genital Warts Cure

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahaa, its fastidious dialogue about this piece of
    writing at this place at this website, I have read all that,
    so at this time me also commenting at this place.
    Feel free to visit my weblog : Technomate

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also visit this webpage on regular basis to obtain updated from hottest news.
    Here is my blog ; click the up coming site

    ReplyDelete
  11. What's up, constantly i used to check weblog posts here in the early hours in the break of day, because i enjoy to gain knowledge of more and more.
    Also see my web site: neucopia review

    ReplyDelete
  12. Howdy! I know this is sort of off-topic however I needed to ask.
    Does managing a well-established blog such as yours require
    a massive amount work? I'm completely new to writing a blog but I do write in my journal on a daily basis. I'd like to
    start a blog so I can easily share my own experience and
    views online. Please let me know if you have any ideas or
    tips for new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!
    Review my web-site : Casino

    ReplyDelete
  13. My family members every time say that I am wasting my time here at net, except I know I am getting knowledge everyday by reading thes good articles or reviews.
    My webpage > london escort

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excellent post. I was checking continuously this weblog and I'm inspired! Very helpful information particularly the last phase :) I handle such information much. I used to be looking for this certain information for a very lengthy time. Thanks and best of luck.
    Also visit my web-site ... DSL Anbieter

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do not know if it's just me or if perhaps everyone else experiencing problems with your site. It looks like some of the text on your content are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This might be a problem with my web browser because I've had this happen before.
    Appreciate it

    Feel free to visit my web-site: http://dabagirls.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's perfect time to make a few plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have learn this submit and if I could I wish to counsel you some interesting things or advice. Maybe you can write next articles regarding this article. I wish to learn more issues approximately it!

    Here is my blog post :: xxx-fuck.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice while you
    amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog site?
    The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit familiar of this your broadcast provided vibrant clear idea

    Here is my page :: Hotgirlsexcam.Com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...