Monday, September 3, 2012

Sounds of Summer?

I know, I know its Labor Day, summer end... but not here! The 100's have returned, and I don't mean a couple of hondos, I mean 100 degree days! Someone needs to tell the weatherman that he was wrong last week when he said the 100 degree days where done.

So, what did I do this Labor Day? Labored, literally, hubs is finally home! whoot whoot, and we spent the day in the yard, mowing, cleaning out the forgotten flowerbeds, weeding, spraying for bugs, ya know nothing too big, yeah right! My legs hurts, my back aches (my hips move to the left, to the right... anyone?) Anywho, hubs has been out of town all week so it was so nice to finally have him back! But guess what? Now I'm leaving. I say it again people key to happy marriage? never see the spouse... I'm off to South Texas for some work for 2-3 days, so I'm packing my bags and getting ready for a little hotel living and working. When I finally return, its TCU Football kickoff! Hello Big 12, hello new stadium and new season ticket seats! If you need me you can find me cheering on my Frogs (and helping the twirler light fire batons at half time)!

Sorry for the rambling, its just been that kind of day (and yes I know I was quite MIA last week, very bust at work and well i also had nothing of note to say) I'll keep everyone abreast of my travel to South Texas and my first site inspection for work.

Hope everyone had an amazing Labor Day and first weekend of college football.

1 comment:

Leave me some love!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...