Ahh Wednesday, mid-week meaning the end is near (the weekend I mean... not Apocalypse). So here is what I am loving this week:
1. New Glasses I got from Firmoo! I was totally reading Jessica's blog where she was sporting her specs and decided I needed new ones and something totally different and cute.
2. Renewing my walk with Christ and living a more purposeful life.
3. Great friends! I just did not know how blessed I was until I went through hardship. My friends have poured out in droves to love and support me. They have shown me the beauty of friendship and I just want to say thank you to all of them! Even those from Blogworld! Love you LM, P!nky and Jessica!
4. This awesome giveaway from Page 22, one of my favorite blogs! Hope on over to Shannon's blog and get in on this amazing op!
5. Lent! Yes I know seems odd that I am loving Lent, but today is Ash Wednesday and thus the beginning of the Lenten season. This is a time for us to reflect on Jesus' sacrifice for us. Whether you are Catholic, Methodist or just a believer in Christ, use this time to prepare yourself to let Him into your life.