1. ONE BILLION RISING - Remember I told y'all I filmed a small PSA for Safe Haven of Tarrant County? Well, here it is:
2. RUNNING - I have totally gotten back into running, as in outside, hitting the pavement, 4-5 miles of just the road, God and me. I feel so empowered after a good run. Find your passion and stick to it.
3. SLEEP - It has returned! My mind has finally turned off enough to let me sleep at night. Alas, hear the bells chime, the birds sing, enter angels.... ok , but seriously, its a joyous occasion indeed!
4. FEBRUARY - For two reasons, 1. short month and 2. reason to buy and eat decadent chocolate.
5. CAPTIVATING - As in the book, it is moving. It is a must read for every woman, no matter what stage of life; married or single, believer or not. I highly recommend.
1. SLOW - I have been rather slow at work, which makes the days drag on and makes me bored and then I eat and then well, yeah its just one long downhill slide....
2. FEAR - Let it go people! I have been gripped by fear for so long. I was motivated by it, moved by it, let it control my actions. And fear of everything... present, past, future. Learning to let it go and listen to my voice has been freeing!
|FDR (and well yeah spiders are just scary)|
That's it! Finito! Done! Have a great Friday and glorious weekend!