Yeah yeah I know the world is still turning and that song is the cliche of the century today. So what did I do on my "last day on earth?" Well, I went drastic people, I'm talking waaaaay drastic!
After my hellacious morning yesterday.. if case you miss the post, it was baaad with a capital "aaad." I tried to get focused on work, but man my heart was pounding, and I think I was in full on panic attack mode. After a little chick fil-a chicken mini bisuit and some coffee, I was a little calmer and set down for a loonng day's work. I am knee deep in depo summaries, pretrial reports, discovery requests, discovery answers, trial prep..... I am on overload!

So.... back to my story.... I left the office a tad early for a little pampering, hey a girl's gotta work it in sometime. I headed to the salon! And here's where things get interesting. I knew I wanted a lil change, maybe a chocolate lowlight instead of caramel... And then I did it... I said nope, all over color! Natalie(the greates hair stylist ever) said... OK! We discussed shades, skin tones, etc.... and decided on something a little deeper in color. Alas, the Illegal Blonde is no more.... Say hello to the new me! How's that for the end of the world? Hope you all have a blessed Holiday!

I also participated in the Christmas Secret Santa Swap! I have not gotten my gift box yet, but looking forward to it! I also was a bad santa and work sucked, so the gorgeous Kaity at
(Bee)autiful Blessings will be getting hers a tad late... opps! I am sorry. But please go check out kaity's blog! I love her free spirit and well just everything about her!
Your color looks great! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI love love love your new look!
ReplyDeleteYou look fabulous girlie! ROCK IT OUT!
Love it! Looks so good! I like that you warmed it up a bit for winter. The best part is: if you decide you want to, you can always go lighter when spring rolls around:) I love having options!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think the color looks great! Way to be bold and try something completely different.
ReplyDeleteLooks really good! Such a pretty color.
ReplyDeleteLOVE your hair!! It looks fabulous on you! Except... does your blog name no longer apply? :) Eh. Who cares?! You look great.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
That color looks great on you!!
ReplyDeleteVery Classy, i like it!
ReplyDelete